Friday, September 4, 2009

Please play the following activities. Remember to post a comment to the question of the week!
Work hard and you will always be rewarded!!!

Language Arts:

Compound Sentence Game

Spelling Word Practice- Spelling City

Little Critters Language Games

In our last story, the setting was Africa. Would you like to live in Africa like Suruni? Why or Why not? Please click on comments to post your answer. Thank You!!!

Math:

Number Monster Game (you need some scratch paper)

Fishing Subtraction Game


4 comments:

Gabe said...

I would like to live there to see what it is like. I would stay about a month.

Anonymous said...

I would becase it looks fun I would stay for 2 days I think it might be fun

Abby said...

I like My Rows and Piles of coins becase it's cool I would stay for 1day.

Makenna said...

I would like to vist there with my family for whole 2 months.