Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great Job to the students who have posted comments to my reading questions!!!! Thank you for working so hard on your work plans too! This week we will be reading a funny story. You will be completing Math and Reading activities this week, so make sure you check them off on your work plan. You can always practice your spelling words at home on Spelling City or practice your math facts with the speed drill game. Have a successful week!!!

Spelling City- Alexander.....

Reading Ring Activity

Base Word Baseball

Vocabulary Word Scramble

Math Tunnel Addition Game

Ants Go Marching Addition Game

Post a comment below please!
This story is a funny story. Tell me something that has happened to you that was really funny.





9 comments:

kyiana said...

when I was little my mom said I was greeady and I went to a party and I was the first one done.That happen when I was two.

Gabe said...

One time I went to the river and I had two different shoes on.

caylee said...

I think it is funny Nick is very funny.

Johnathon said...

I like Alexander because he buys different things and he spends all of his money.

IVORY HOLLAND said...

I LIKED THE PART WHEN HE SAID IT,S NOT FAIR CAUSE ALL I GOT IS BUS TOKENS

Sarah Grace said...

when i went 2 horse camp i had 2 diffrent boots on!

rasheen said...

when i whent to the park i


had one shoe on my little head

ivory said...

i failed stairs when my skoe was untieid

ABBY said...

I like Alex becase he is saing that he was rich but he wasn't